Norwin Zuidema spent countless hours searching about specific topics, finding the most relevant literature, and stay up to date with trends.
– I was delving into a new subject and reading lots of new literature, which was taking cumbersome amounts of time to filter what was relevant and what was not.
Automate the storing and finding of relevant literature
Reference Manager, MS Word Add-In, Search Keyword Analysis.
Jumping from Tool to Tool Hinders Efficiency
He was already using science-oriented search engines such as Scopus and Web of Science, and analytical tools such as Connected Papers to visualize prior and derivative works. Then he used a reference manager to store his work and to manage his insights.
It is much more intuitive than most other search engines I’ve used, more likely to “think” in a way a human would think while searching.
Then the unseen:
– A certain reference manager released a new version and practically destroyed all functionalities.
His pipeline changed from one day to another, and Norwin needed a new way to scout for topics and relevant information without sacrificing time. And he found PapersHive.
PapersHive massively decreased the time spent in finding relevant literature
– PapersHive has streamlined the process 3-4x faster than my original method, and especially made it mentally less taxing.
The search engine offers a quick way to scout for trends and remove irrelevant literature. And it offers a reference manager behind the curtains. Therefore unifying the research process, the iterations with literature, and the management of citations.
– It is much more intuitive than most other I’ve used, more likely to “think” in a way a human would think while searching.
PapersHive's simplicity allowed Norwin to onboard quickly and start performing literature searches without complications.
PapersHive is especially good at finding “that paper” of which I only remembered a couple of key words.
– PapersHive is especially good at finding “that paper” of which I only remembered a couple of key words, without having to filter through all other literature that also had the same key words.
With an in-built Biomedical Knowledge Graph in forms of categories and suggested keywords, PapersHive allowed Norwin to quickly scout the relevant literature without losing information.
At the same time the internal Reference Manager of PapersHive ensured that the whole searching and storing process was extremely streamlined and reliable.
Intuitive and Simple
Thanks to the simplicity of its interface and the ease of the advanced search, Norwin could search quicker and exclude noisy literature without spending too much time in learning a new technology.
PapersHive is designed for simplicity and comes with an up to date onboarding documentation!
A continuous progression
When Norwin interacted with PapersHive, it was still a small startup of only 3 members. The solution was far from perfect, but every iteration counted towards a great product.
– I have greatly appreciated the constant updates to PapersHive and, what appears to be, tireless effort to make it more user friendly and efficient.
Norwin was able to launch effectively PapersHive and use it as a reliable reference manager and search engine. Its simplicity ensured a quick onboarding, while its AI build on the search ensured that relevant data was found quickly and efficiently.
Everything starts with search.
With a smart suite of search tools to help you find the information you need, when you need it. Enhance your Search Experience with PapersHive Today!Contact Us